Post-Game Talk: Utterly Rittich-ulous Leafs Lose 6-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Team should be embarrassed top to bottom. Teams with heart would want to push back hard after an embarrassing loss. We just fold.

Marner F- lately. Garbage.

Despite the lackluster performance, one thing is clear: Goaltending will be our downfall this year.

Reactions: sittler rules!!!

klmdg

Feb 18, 2016
ezgif-2-5137e4be11b2.gif

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Before the game:

Pregame for what? They’re just going to lose again because that’s all they’re good for out in Vancouver this season. Hop on the ice, lay an egg, and we get to listen to Hughson climax because our team can’t be arsed to show up.

Sorry, still mad.

The responses:

maybe you should sit this one out

We’re literally 1st in the division

We're literally in 1st place in our division. Take it easy. Holtby and the posts were just insanely good last game, very unlikely it happens again.

Yeah, don't hold back your feelings here...

What now boys?

upload_2021-4-20_23-39-9.gif

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
Man, I gotta say that I’m getting real f***ing sick of losing these games that we “should” be winning. I don’t even give a shit about the advanced stats, regular stats alone, 40 shots to their 30 and we lose. We’re getting goalied, or our goalies suck, or our guys can’t score, or whatever the f*** the excuse is for the night, this team just doesn’t have it between the ears, again. What the actual hell does this group need? A goalie would be a good start, but they just don’t - ah f*** it why even bother

mix1home

Sep 29, 2009
Toronto,ON
Why we are blaming players? We were doing just fine. We were up 3-2 and then someone is totally taken down going to the net. NO CALL. They go and score equaliser in that time when they should be killing penalty. Refs should stop managing the game like that. They should call damn penalty even if team is up in score. Then they give Canucks power play on nothing play behind the net. And I called it way before they did that they would give us power play with one minute left and game out of reach to make it look even on scoresheet penalties wise. Pathetic!!! Big F you refs!

Last edited:

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
Does the team actually need to be blown up? Not really. Is it going to be a shock when they play well and lose anyway because they lack goaltending and finishing talent? Also no. Dubas doubling down on the obvious flaws is going to set the team back a bit

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Should have been an easy win regardless of whatever you want to pick out from the play of the skaters.

Title of the thread says it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad