Utica Comets enter 10 year affiliation with the New Jersey Devils

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
Not to mention those of us who point out that that person is essentially trolling with every GD post they make here seem to be viewed as the problem and get disciplined by the George Parros's of the board, but those who spew idiotic anti-factual drivel aren't punished ever under any circumstances. If I were a mod, I'd have thrown the banhammer a long time ago.

How does that compare to say a jack hammer....or maybe an Arm and Hammer...or the ever so popular claw hammer?

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
How does that compare to say a jack hammer....or maybe an Arm and Hammer...or the ever so popular claw hammer?

It's merely a hypothetical collection of electrons that would block an individual in Auburn, Maine from spewing BS about hockey. It could be branded, as in Arm & Hammer, but is not a physical object like a claw hammer or jackhammer.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
It's merely a hypothetical collection of electrons that would block an individual in Auburn, Maine from spewing BS about hockey. It could be branded, as in Arm & Hammer, but is not a physical object like a claw hammer or jackhammer.
Are you an alien? Are the hockey boards on your planet more friendly?

Reactions: Roadhog

CrazyEddie20

Hey RuZZia - Cut Your Losses and Go Home.
Jun 26, 2007
Back of a cop car
Are you an alien? Are the hockey boards on your planet more friendly?

No. Unfortunately, Poochie died on his way back to our planet and was unable to complete the task for which he was recalled from Springfield: making our hockey message boards less intellectually stunted.

For those who didn't spend years on minor league buses watching Simpsons episodes:

Peterpuck7810

Jan 13, 2021
Well the Devil's are back. Not really sure who the " multiple" teams are that inquire, probably more like " kicking the tires" Rangers probably but just as leverage.
Yeah I also don't understand the whole "I won't support the Devil's " Christ that was 30 years ago, get over it....

I do believe this will be a long term relationship...just be happy your one of 30 something cities in America that have an AHL team....

607Hockey

Jan 4, 2021
Plenty of guys in the ECHL on two-way contracts from the AHL, see Newfoundland 2018-19.
Makes sense. The contract limit is more so of who's paying the players. Higher contract limit more players paid by the NHL affiliate (possibly), but going down to ECHL makes sense AHL club could be paying player salary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad