Post-Game Talk: Utica (3 - 1) Laval: 6th Loss In a Row, But the First Time Laval was Disappointing this Season

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
This is coming so out of nowhere for me. This kid had a great 1st camp. Looked SO much better than Bradley. Just wow...

Me too I wasn't expecting that. But it surely may have been brewing for him. He didn't make any trips with the team when they went on the road to Providence, Hartford, and Toronto. Sounds like he wants to go back to school. He's only 22 so it is a smart decision on his part since he probably sees that pro hockey isn't going how he hoped. I'm expecting U-Sports (like Simon Bourque).

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Nice shift by Scherbak.

I hope Bouchard gets a few things through his head. I really want him to pan out. But he played like ass in camp, and it wasn't due to a lack of skills. Needs more focus and hustle.

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Dahlen scored a goal, almost end of first period, nothing impressive but penalty kills are okay, physical game

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DrCYYvtX4AAdGwx.jpg

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Scherbak looked little bit out of place but it's his first game so it's usual, he needs to work on his passes

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Scherbak looked little bit out of place but it's his first game so it's usual, he needs to work on his passes
He played last night, looked good.

The entire team lacks cohesiveness. Exits are laborious, entries are unsynchronized, forced plays.

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
Team is abit slow, would be nice to get Poehling, Suzuki, Ylonen, Romanov to the AHL but that's wishful and some it isn't possible

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
they didn't look so hot in the 1st last game either, not a good period from Scherbak but the entire team just didn't have their usual jump.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Friolet reporting that Bouchard is not happy with his defensemen. And he has been unsatisfied with Scherbak tonight. Even let him know he wasn't happy with him when he was chirping another player.

Reactions: Chr1s97

Chr1s97

Jul 25, 2018
Montreal
I'm disappointed by Scherbak rn. He's a passenger in the game he's not active. A player of his skill should touch the puck more ask for the puck nor anticipated where the play will go to be able to get the puck. He's just looping around the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->