Usernames of Real Players

and 99 others

la la la la la la la... a little bit alexis
Jul 27, 2011
Is anyone else irrationally bothered by users on these forums who named themselves after prospects or real athletes?

I find it incredibly annoying to see someone’s horrible opinion tied to the names of real athletes.

Anyone share this opinion?

Edit: I’m not talking about people who have like 87xCrosbyFan as their username but people who pick late round draft picks of their favorite team and actively post under that name. It’s a weird thing to race to claim that username...

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Agreed, never really understood why someone would use a professional player's real name as their username. There are a few people in my facebook hockey group that do this, and it's ridiculous.

Conrad McBenis

Bow Down
Jan 10, 2018
Is anyone else irrationally bothered by users on these forums who named themselves after prospects or real athletes?

I find it incredibly annoying to see someone’s horrible opinion tied to the names of real athletes.

Anyone share this opinion?

Edit: I’m not talking about people who have like 87xCrosbyFan as their username but people who pick late round draft picks of their favorite team and actively post under that name. It’s a weird thing to race to claim that username...

I'm Chris Chelios IRL. Please congratulate me on becoming a Blackhawks ambassador.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Well, HisIceness is the nickname I gave former Hurricanes draft pick and prospect Michal Jordan in ode to NBA legend Michael "His Airness" Jordan.

So no.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I know this turtle is pretty pissed.

logo_honu_primary_2x_1x.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->