Useless Thread MDLXII: Talking About Christmas In May Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

No one will ever know in our lifetime. At least we have dank memes.

This is boring but probably right. Again no one will prove this in our lives so it's best to not think about it.

Anxiety: High

Success: Low

Questions Answered: 0

Towel: [OFF]

Memes: Dank

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
No one knows what happens after you die, so you can hold out hope there's something, but if there isn't, you'll never know. That's my view on it.

Yeah, I really don't know. I mean my people's teachings and sacred traditional knowledge (which my great grandmother is one of the last living experts in who has had the proper training) say that there is, and I have heard of and witnessed some pretty sp00ky stuff but I really don't know

Even if there were remnants of consciousness or spirits that hang around after we die, is that really us?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
No one knows what happens after you die, so you can hold out hope there's something, but if there isn't, you'll never know. That's my view on it.

It's not about knowing who you are. It's about thinkin you got there without takin anything with you. Your notions about startin over. or anybody's. You dont start over. That's what it's about. Every step you take is forever. You can't make it go away. None of it.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I pay way too much attention to celebs and their social medias. No point really in following their lives but I don't know its fun sometimes.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
CeuDFiFWQAA_Kw4.jpg

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
she is probably #1 on my red headed list. Or at least top 3 (yes I know she is a natural blonde)

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
lol I remember when Steve-o got her to kick him in the [hello]

very funny stuff.

*Bob Richards*

The way I see it there are two paths:

1. An Afterlife-Cool

2. Eternal Oblivion-I won't know the difference.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->