Useless Thread MDCLII: where did all my lounge friends go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
ah yes, the spoiled rich kids. Never get disciplined by the school, because their parents are people of power. Gotta love 'em. No really, you gotta...or you're fired!

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
ah yes, the spoiled rich kids. Never get disciplined by the school, because their parents are people of power. Gotta love 'em. No really, you gotta...or you're fired!

what are you talking about if i write a kid's name down they get an automatic 4 hour friday school

nobody gets disciplined here because there is no need to discipline them, it's great

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
what are you talking about if i write a kid's name down they get an automatic 4 hour friday school

nobody gets disciplined here because there is no need to discipline them, it's great

I worked for a rich district. The kids were all children of Air Force Bigshots. You didn't dare discipline them, cuz daddy would pay the school a visit. The spineless administration would kowtow to them.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012

The teachers in elementary school loved me in class because I never acted out and did all of my work. As soon as class ended however I always got in trouble with my group of friends lirl. I honestly think I was called down to the office at least every other day.

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
giphy.gif

Bee Sheriff

Bad Boy Postingâ„¢
Nov 9, 2013
Tucson
I got a job and worked for my first laptop. Not all of us are spoiled rich kids ;)

Not like we got to keep it. And my district isn't poor by any means but it's definitely not rich. We just budget smartly I suppose.

And I also purchased my own computer. As did most of us

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Gril touched me accidentally on the train when she lost balance. Closest I've ever been to a girl lirl.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I worked for a rich district. The kids were all children of Air Force Bigshots. You didn't dare discipline them, cuz daddy would pay the school a visit. The spineless administration would kowtow to them.
So their dads worked for the army and didn't care for discipline?

Odd.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Gril touched me accidentally on the train when she lost balance. Closest I've ever been to a girl lirl.

You are now unpure and I'll have to find another victim errr i mean volunteer for my devil summoning spell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->