Useless Thread MDCCXXXVI: i can't believe zaide changed the format last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
peener I'm watching the electric car racing

Wouldn't this be much better if it was on a track where the road is more than three cars wide? It's impossible to actually race on circuits this narrow.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
peener I'm watching the electric car racing

Wouldn't this be much better if it was on a track where the road is more than three cars wide? It's impossible to actually race on circuits this narrow.

Yeah I've tried to get into it but I just can't, the low speed racing is just boring and even though there's lots of carnage it's the boring type, these cars can actually go but the tracks are all super low speed.

I watched the start of the one in NYC on Channel 5 last night and turn 1 was a really narrow tight hairpin and they just all ran into the back of each other at 2mph

Last edited:

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
yes because you're a "colon" (french)

bartolo-colon.jpg

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Yeah I've tried to get into it but I just can't, the low speed racing is just boring and even though there's lots of carnage it's the boring type, these cars can actually go but the tracks are all super low speed.

I watched the start of the one in NYC on Channel 5 last night and turn 1 was a really narrow tight hairpin and they just all ran into the back of each other at 2mph

Still, it keeps an assortment of Toro Rosso cast-offs in a job so it serves a purpose at least

Maybe Kvyat will liven it up next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->