Useless Thread MDCCXLVIII: Everyone Get on Apex Legends It's Literally Free (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Also I love when you call out a company for f***ing up and not only do they actually admit their mistake....they give you like $100 of free stuff to make up for it. :D

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
On another forum I recently posted this:

I will choose to believe that there's no connection between that video and the fact I got the platinum trophy in Grand Theft Auto IV earlier, despite my allusion to it above with the LCD Soundsystem post and Soupy tag. Surely you couldn't know that's what that meant.

Nothing spooky going on here, Zaide posted something in our discord that you'd written presumably on hamsterdam about completing GTA IV and then writing a review of the last book you read if one of the songs playing as you'd done it was Edge of Seventeen or 1979 and a couple of others I don't remember. So that was specifically why I thought of you when that video popped up on my youtube homepage from a channel I've watched before, as well as thinking you'd enjoy some of the other content they've done because you like to write essays about this sort of stuff. I particularly enjoyed the video about Dodgeball, and there's a Simpsons one you'll probably like.

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Nothing spooky going on here, Zaide posted something in our discord that you'd written presumably on hamsterdam about completing GTA IV and then writing a review of the last book you read if one of the songs playing as you'd done it was Edge of Seventeen or 1979 and a couple of others I don't remember. So that was specifically why I thought of you when that video popped up on my youtube homepage from a channel I've watched before, as well as thinking you'd enjoy some of the other content they've done because you like to write essays about this sort of stuff. I particularly enjoyed the video about Dodgeball, and there's a Simpsons one you'll probably like.
@Lunazaia Nox Fleuret
lvg.png

Sep 19, 2008
Lately I been chasin' paper, chasin' guap, yeah, yeah
Lately I been feelin' like f*** a hater, f*** a cop, yeah, yeah
I swear lately I been heartless, heartless, heatless, heartless, yeah
Lately I been heartless, heartless, heartless, heartless, yeah

Relocated got a bigger palace on the water
Pull up to the club, I toss valet a couple hunnid
Women in abundance, I got to f*** 'em by appointments
Pray that bundle come from Haiti, I'ma give you what you wanted

Sep 19, 2008
I am not a hipster.
To all the love ones I leave behind
At least they can't see me cry
And I ask when someone wants to be me, why?

Thought having everything would ease my mind
If you could read my mind
My god, I'm scarred

I have tattooed tears of joy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->