Useless Thread MDCCXLVIII: Everyone Get on Apex Legends It's Literally Free (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Youngin' give 'em a head shot, send a message Racial Slur
Part rapper, part goon, still finessing Racial Slur
I believe in hustle I don't f*** with luck
And it's f*** em kill em all if they don't f*** with us

Sep 19, 2008
f*** that iPhone 6, they be tracking Racial Slurs
I'm about to get a beeper, fade to black on Racial Slurs

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Big fan of this Cambridge women's ruggers captain they're interviewing on the telly at half time of the men's varsity game
Big fan of the snooker being on then punted to the red button for some poshos until it goes back on real television when the poshos are gone

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Big fan of the snooker being on then punted to the red button for some poshos until it goes back on real television when the poshos are gone

My favourite part is this lot are meant to be students and they're namedropping blokes in their 30s who have played hundreds of professional games in the English Premiership

One bloke won a European Cup with Wasps in 2007! 2007! I still hadn't done my GCSEs in 2007, and in that time I've been to university and finished it and been out of university for 3 years.

University sports are such a joke in this country

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
On another forum I recently posted this:

You know those things you occasionally see online about how your technology listens to you and occasionally personalises things you see online in a really pervasive, unseen way? Yesterday in work I was on my break and one of the guys was describing where his mum's house is in some tiny village in the midst of other assorted villages out in the direction of Ayrshire. I've just opened google maps and the starting location is the place he was talking about. I'd forgotten what it was called until I saw it again, just now.

Clearly I'll need to sweep my work for listening devices. Get this in the f***ing bin.

I will choose to believe that there's no connection between that video and the fact I got the platinum trophy in Grand Theft Auto IV earlier, despite my allusion to it above with the LCD Soundsystem post and Soupy tag. Surely you couldn't know that's what that meant.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
It's also worth noting that if someone listens to 1979 they would never be able to parse more than 10% of the lyrics just by hearing it, and anyone who suggests otherwise is lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->