Useless Thread MDCCXLVIII: Everyone Get on Apex Legends It's Literally Free (PC / PS4 / Xbox One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I grew up listening to Bill Hillgrove call Pitt football games alongside Johnny Sauer & basketball alongside Dick Groat, who is actually a Dookie!

And Jack Flemming alongside the legendary Myron Cope was must-listen to radio back in the Stillers glory days. Jimmy Cefalo does not hold a candle to any of these folks.

Loved Screamin' A making mincemeat out of that mousy Will Cain. :laugh:

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Amber Shinsel graduated from Oregon State University with a degree in Computer Science in 2011. She now works in a research lab in Intel’s Software and Services Group. Her research interests include human computer interaction and user experience.

Hey, I have a CS degree too

Last edited:
Reactions: HFBCommenter

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
upload_2018-11-29_8-48-40.png

@Tom Hansen @TheJoker

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
i still don't know how to login to discord

but every time you tell me and i do i find it so disappointing. it's like going way back to 2009 in my life and i hate that.

plunkd was where it was at. now we have to have all those convos in IGDM and it's f***ing impossible to type on a phone the necessary communications as we share advice and talk of love.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

but every time you tell me and i do i find it so disappointing. it's like going way back to 2009 in my life and i hate that.

plunkd was where it was at. now we have to have all those convos in IGDM and it's ****ing impossible to type on a phone the necessary communications as we share advice and talk of love.
It's a good place to shoot the shit

I asked @Chippah to send you the invite

Reactions: StanGetz
Sep 19, 2008

plunkd was where it was at. now we have to have all those convos in IGDM and it's ****ing impossible to type on a phone the necessary communications as we share advice and talk of love.
just use lounge

but be wary of the mods watchin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->