Useless Thread MDCCXLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I also once accidentally implied on here that I have an uber driver fetish. I didn’t actually fully know what the word meant at the time...I just wanna clarify that no, I do not actually have an uber driver fetish.

Sep 19, 2008
I also once accidentally implied on here that I have an uber driver fetish. I didn’t actually fully know what the word meant at the time...I just wanna clarify that no, I do not actually have an uber driver fetish.
220px-Trillaalbum.jpg

Sep 19, 2008
Scott Soshnick, Michael Barr and Eben Novy-Williams discuss a host of issues related to the business of sports, including the technical problems that affected the Tiger Woods-Phil Mickelson pay-per-view event. Turner said it would issue refunds for those who paid $19.99 to stream the match play event. Other carriers, including Comcast, Charter and Cox also said they would issue refunds. Also discussed on the podcast is the new labor contract between the National Lacrosse League and its players, and whether it’s actually a good thing for the future of the league and sport. Also talked about is the death of Houston Texans owner Bob McNair. Hosts: Scott Soshnick, Michael Barr and Eben Novy-Williams Producer: Colin Tipton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->