Useless Thread MDCCXLV: DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
@Ceremony "Valtteri, it's James, please hold position"

You absolute f***ing bell-ends

Bottas absolutely robbed of a victory again, they completely f***ed him over with the pit stop and then wouldn't let him race Hamilton.

f*** I've just seen his hair at the end as well, Jesus H Christ. What an insufferable :eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Last edited:

Pharrell Williams

watch me whip and nae nae
Sep 15, 2013
a particular place or position.
large.jpg

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
You guys grew up in such posh neighborhoods if you’re getting rattled and saying I’m emotional and abrasive. You can’t handle smack or banter and get offended by it maybe I should just stop talking

North of the 17 life is rough and I guess none of you are used to it

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@Ceremony Hamilton fans cheering when Vettel crashed

Absolute roasters

Like Ronnayyy's kid when his opponent missed the shot
Fans are fair game, it's not like we don't take delight in his every failing

@Ceremony "Valtteri, it's James, please hold position"

You absolute ****ing bell-ends

Bottas absolutely robbed of a victory again, they completely ****ed him over with the pit stop and then wouldn't let him race Hamilton.

**** I've just seen his hair at the end as well, Jesus H Christ. What an insufferable ****.
His earrings
His nose piercing
His accent
His tearful post-race prayers

wiggo.png

The lack of appropriate punishment for dangerous driving at the pit entry

thriller.png

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Being 32 years old, a four times world champion having spent your entire career in a race winning car and complaining about The Haters

mags.png

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Being 32 years old, a four times world champion having spent your entire career in a race winning car and complaining about The Haters

mags.png

I can't remember where I saw/heard it, but I seem to remember someone comparing Hamilton and Alonso's careers, and they were basically arguing that it's Alonso's own fault he's ended up in shit cars because of poor decision making and his personality while Hamilton's good personality gave him longevity at McLaren and made a smart decision by going to Mercedes (which at the time literally every Hamilton fanboy out there thought was a terrible idea because you could not have possibly foreseen Mercedes' dominance)

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I can't remember where I saw/heard it, but I seem to remember someone comparing Hamilton and Alonso's careers, and they were basically arguing that it's Alonso's own fault he's ended up in **** cars because of poor decision making and his personality while Hamilton's good personality gave him longevity at McLaren and made a smart decision by going to Mercedes (which at the time literally every Hamilton fanboy out there thought was a terrible idea because you could not have possibly foreseen Mercedes' dominance)
Not following F1 as closely as possible I'd say there's some possibility of that being the case. At least as far as Alonso going to McLaren the second time is concerned, I don't think he cares as much as he makes out when he's on the radio complaining. He's rich, he's won stuff in F1, he's got other motorsport interests now.

Hammy on the other hand, McLaren were getting a bit shit when he left there, so it's hard to say. His personality is obviously dreadful, but equally obviously, he can drive. I think that's more important for his success than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->