Useless Thread MDCCXLV: DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2006
New Zealand
(@CycloneLaunch I can't find that Reginald VelJohnson smiley anymore help please)
iseeu.png

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
@Ceremony I am at hockey referees training camp and we were doing fitness tests in the University of Nottingham "high performance centre" (an oxymoron for us if there ever was one) and there was a football match going on outside.

One of the goalkeepers was obviously a bit of a roaster because he had to have his centre back take goal kicks for him (I mean when I first started playing full size pitch aged 11 we had a massive centre back who now plays top level Rugby League who took goal kicks because he could absolutely hoof the ball) but when you're an adult it's inexcusable

He also played the ball with his hand from a pass back so there was a free kick inside the box which I can only remember ever seeing one other time in my life

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
The boy on goal kicks is probably just better at kicking the ball far, it's not uncommon.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Also Ceres you would have enjoyed when one of the Scottish officials received an award and everyone made him say "purple burglar alarm"

There's also a picture of Hayley Williams on the wall in one of the conference rooms at the Arena, her hair is green in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad