Useless Thread MDCCXCVIII: Bon Jovi Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
In the Youtube comments of the American Harry and Paul video people are astonished that you can walk into a British restaurant for breakfast and the only thing they offer is a cheese sandwich

Sep 19, 2008

this is what i was talking about yesterday if a scouser commentated on the red wedding and reacted with a scouse accent it would be hilarious

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
In the Youtube comments of the American Harry and Paul video people are astonished that you can walk into a British restaurant for breakfast and the only thing they offer is a cheese sandwich

It's just an exaggeration, to make fun of how simple our cafes and breakfast generally are meanwhile Americans love ridiculous things like pancakes with syrup for breakfast

Sep 19, 2008
It's just an exaggeration, to make fun of how simple our cafes and breakfast generally are meanwhile Americans love ridiculous things like pancakes with syrup for breakfast
yeah those are pretty usual breakfast fare here, they like chicken and waffles

good stuff

Sep 19, 2008
pancakes, 2 sausages and syrup

with a side of scrambled eggs too or the fried eggs

the fried eggs are the worst

Sep 19, 2008
An update for our Roku users: Today we’re introducing a feature that gives you a new way to access YouTube TV from within the YouTube app. This update will be available to all YouTube TV members on Roku over the next few days, and we will expand to as many devices as we can over time.

Here is how it works:

Make sure you have the YouTube app downloaded from the Roku Channel Store
From the YouTube app, simply click on “Go to YouTube TV” in the left-hand menu of the app
If it’s your first time doing this, you’ll need to sign in to YouTube TV

Sep 19, 2008
@Siamese Dream how far did you get with pokemans

I'm on season 5 in the whirl Islands

I don't anticipate watching more after this as they go advanced which is dumb

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
@Siamese Dream how far did you get with pokemans

I'm on season 5 in the whirl Islands

I don't anticipate watching more after this as they go advanced which is dumb

I only remember watching the first couple of seasons of the anime as a child, with all the original characters in the Kanto region when it first aired back in the day

I've only ever seen small bits of any later episodes since

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad