Useless Thread MDCCXCIX: This Week in K-Pop (fromis_9, Rocket Punch comebacks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
for real though, i am getting pretty sick of the slacker window treatments. i may just bite the bullet and get matching ones as upstairs. i just was absolutely not about that at the time.

Sep 19, 2008
as you can see in the west-wall window, i do have that, but they're like 2ft too long for these tiny basement windows. i ordered a set from Amazon that roughly fit in there, but they were f***ing horrible, so i returned them. haven't even bothered to try again

and walmart is the last place on this planet that i'll go for anything if i can avoid it lmao
then just go to amazon my rods i got there

Sep 19, 2008
if one set doesn't work measure it yourself with measuring tape and find the one that fits your window

again there is no excuse for having cardboard on a window, none

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
as you can see in the west-wall window, i do have that, but they're like 2ft too long for these tiny basement windows. i ordered a set from Amazon that roughly fit in there, but they were f***ing horrible, so i returned them. haven't even bothered to try again

and walmart is the last place on this planet that i'll go for anything if i can avoid it lmao

what about when you want a fresh piece of fish tho

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
measure your window

i love how annoyed you are (of all people) about my temporary window covering so the neighbor doesn't stare at me working in my basement all day long

my final solution here isn't to spend $27 on shitty curtains - i want something more custom. just didn't want to pay for it when i dropped the big wad last year on all the other windows on main levels

Sep 19, 2008
i love how annoyed you are (of all people) about my temporary window covering so the neighbor doesn't stare at me working in my basement all day long

my final solution here isn't to spend $27 on shitty curtains - i want something more custom. just didn't want to pay for it when i dropped the big wad last year on all the other windows on main levels
it costs pennies

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I have a friend that just bought a house and he custom ordered all of his blinds online, just had to measure everything himself.

He's a cheap ass, so I can't imagine they were too expensive

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I'm pretty sure I wake up early every morning because I have this window right near my side of the bed that starts getting bright at the crack of dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad