Useless Thread MDCCLXXX: Back to school, back to school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
In the old days you used to have to go to a stone to summon people to play an instance

Now you can just use the Instance finder

You used to have to use city chat LFG Mine or some shit like that

Now you just use the finder

LFG 40 man Naxx

Sep 19, 2008
I resubbed to WoW last year. Then the whole Blizzard cutting the HK guy happened and I did not log into WoW after that

Sep 19, 2008
The thing about WoW is that you have to buy classic, which is fine. But that's not good enough, no, you have to buy all the expansions too. Stupid. Why can't I just pay for classic?

Sep 19, 2008
BarackObama the druid healer was good for everyone

Just sit back in the raid away from the damage and click rapidly on my addons to heal

Sometimes I miss that. Healing was so easy. Rejuvenate Rejuvenate Mass heal AOE heal rejuvenate

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
BarackObama the druid healer was good for everyone

Just sit back in the raid away from the damage and click rapidly on my addons to heal

Sometimes I miss that. Healing was so easy. Rejuvenate Rejuvenate Mass heal AOE heal rejuvenate
Healing is fun and it keeps you on your toes

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Healing is fun and it keeps you on your toes
The addons made it so easy too. Evveryone's health was visible so you could just hover over anyone in orange and click left mouse to heal them with a small heal. That was so much fun.

Sadly WoW made addons difficult now. Updating them is difficult, sometimes addons aren't updated anymore and are glitched...etc

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
My main for Shadowlands might very well be a healer. Or at least a Hybrid DPS/Healer class.
Monk, Shaman, Druid, Priest are the current choices I am considering.

Sep 19, 2008
They don't update the quest addon too whatever it was called. I hate the original Blizzard UI.

Sep 19, 2008
I had a priest that did damage but the DPS was always poor. Then people would complain.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
The addons made it so easy too. Evveryone's health was visible so you could just hover over anyone in orange and click left mouse to heal them with a small heal. That was so much fun.

Sadly WoW made addons difficult now. Updating them is difficult, sometimes addons aren't updated anymore and are glitched...etc
Addons will still work fine if the developer keeps it updated. I just use mouseover macros to do my healing and I use ElvUI for my interface.

Sep 19, 2008
Addons will still work fine if the developer keeps it updated. I just use mouseover macros to do my healing and I use ElvUI for my interface.
When Blizzard pushes a new patch you have to go to WowHead or Curse to find the latest one it's just a pain

Wish the addons would be updated automatically

Sep 19, 2008
The most fun I had in WoW was in WotLK. We ran through those instances so many times. I don't think you were even on HF then.

Sep 19, 2008
I can't play Warzone because it lags too much because it needs a wired connection to play :(

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
When Blizzard pushes a new patch you have to go to WowHead or Curse to find the latest one it's just a pain

Wish the addons would be updated automatically
Oddly enough, if you download the Twitch desktop app, you can keep your addons updated there. There will be a button that you can click that just says "Update" and you're good to go.

Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Oddly enough, if you download the Twitch desktop app, you can keep your addons updated there. There will be a button that you can click that just says "Update" and you're good to go.
Interesting.

I don't want to have to pay for WoW and the damn addons though. I think it's just the latest addon I have to buy, because I already have most of themm up to Pandaren IIRC.

I'll pay 15 a month for WoW but more for the addons? They're still full price...

Sep 19, 2008
Remember the PvP at Tol Barad? Every 2:30 they would fight :laugh:

Every morning I would go and claim Tol Barad for the alliance :laugh: like nobody on. 3 or 4 people going to claim it and then get the buff.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Interesting.

I don't want to have to pay for WoW and the damn addons though. I think it's just the latest addon I have to buy, because I already have most of themm up to Pandaren IIRC.

I'll pay 15 a month for WoW but more for the addons? They're still full price...
There's not a single addon that you have to pay for to use (That I have ever seen)
You can certainly donate to the developer, but you absolutely do not have to pay to use an addon. I have never seen that before.

Sep 19, 2008
Did they get rid of the PVP zones? Winter what's it called from Lich King, and Tol Barad were some epic PVP events.

Sep 19, 2008
There's not a single addon that you have to pay for to use (That I have ever seen)
You can certainly donate to the developer, but you absolutely do not have to pay to use an addon. I have never seen that before.
You know I mean the expansion packs. I'm not paying for them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad