Useless Thread MDCCLXXV: Kpop-Free Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
As long as that misguided attitude keeps you outta my local shop, I'm good with it.
I get supporting local business I get that

We get supporting that during times of COVID when small businesses can't support themselves as well as the national chains we understand that

That being SAID the chains offer products at a lower price and at the end buying food is a cost benefit decision.

Sep 19, 2008
Gonna go to the bank later this afternoon for my loan application. Then we off to the Cracker Barrel to celebrate. #HailCorporate

Sep 19, 2008
St Louis folk don't even eat donuts. They wake up and eat ribs for breakfast. Then they have ribs for lunch and ribs for dinner.

Sep 19, 2008
Saw a flat top stove like the ones the Japanese use online for tailgates. Dude one of those flat tops would be amazing.

Sep 19, 2008
The primary difference between grilling and barbecuing is that grilling is cooking over a direct heat source on high heat for a short amount of time whereas barbecuing is cooking over an indirect heat source on low heat for a long period of time. While grilling works best on small cuts such as hamburgers, chops and steaks, barbecuing low and slow is best for larger cuts of meat

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Tell me why I should pay 23 dollars for a meat lovers pizza made locally. Tell me why.
I get supporting local business I get that

We get supporting that during times of COVID when small businesses can't support themselves as well as the national chains we understand that

That being SAID the chains offer products at a lower price and at the end buying food is a cost benefit decision.
Donuts are not cheap at chains. They sucker you with coupons that require you to buy in larger volume. Your diversion to pizza is simply you dodging the truth.

Sep 19, 2008
They sell fried chicken sandwiches here, but the bun is a donut. Astro Donuts.

Like, why would you eat that.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't have to imagine. Engage me some time in an ice cream discussion. Meanwhile, aren't you supposed to be going to some bank for some loan thingy? Your afternoon has almost expired.
Don't worry about it

I got all afternoon brother. Cracker Barrel order is complete at 5 PM.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't have to imagine. Engage me some time in an ice cream discussion. Meanwhile, aren't you supposed to be going to some bank for some loan thingy? Your afternoon has almost expired.
Alright, here you go. Pint ice cream is garbage. How long it take you to eat it? Like a day? Shit. Get a bucket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->