Useless Thread MDCCLXXV: Kpop-Free Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
This god damn mouse I'm using is so annoying.

It will occasionally have random, jumpy inputs, but I just realized that I can have the mouse upside-down and it will occasionally register inputs.

How does a laser mouse register inputs with nothing for the laser bounce off of? This thing is a piece of shit

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Hold the mouse under my desk and it no longer registers random inputs.

Hold the mouse normally above my desk and there's some random inputs.

Hold my phone flashlight up to the mouse laser and it freaks out.

Again, what a piece of shit

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
There are a couple shows on Netflix that originated overseas and they decided to dub the shows rather than have subtitles.

The terrible voice acting is so distracting that I don't want to watch them

Sep 19, 2008
There are a couple shows on Netflix that originated overseas and they decided to dub the shows rather than have subtitles.

The terrible voice acting is so distracting that I don't want to watch them
In the original Pokemon they eat takoyaki and yakisoba and there is Japanese text in the background for all the stores and signs

In the US version it is all edited out by poor English graphics slapped onto the signs, or painted over signs.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Sounds like a hell of a setup.
Sounds like (25M) just wanted (27F) for her share of the (8K). I wonder if she was smart enough to keep track of his portion of the contributions. Could come in handy in a future episode of The People's Court.

Sep 19, 2008
why are you not watching the episodes legally
I told you the Japanese versions are better in every way than the English versions

The only versions of S2 available are the legal ones from the English site !

Sep 19, 2008
Apparently the original series only covers S1-5

Why would anyone watch after Brock or Misty left

Tracy :rolleyes:

SERENA :rolleyes:

Sep 19, 2008
you are not answering my question
I am answering your question if I wanted to watch the JAPANESE episodes legally I'd have to watch on Hulu Japan

I don't live in Japan nor do I have a proxy that can set itself to Japan (not that it would work anyway)

All the episodes ARE available for free on the official legal Pokemon site but they're all in English and as said 4kids botched the dub and removed many Japanese cultural references and icons

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
This god damn mouse I'm using is so annoying.

It will occasionally have random, jumpy inputs, but I just realized that I can have the mouse upside-down and it will occasionally register inputs.

How does a laser mouse register inputs with nothing for the laser bounce off of? This thing is a piece of shit
Using WIN10? Quick web search indicates significant uptick in uncommanded mouse behavior with that operating system.

And WTF are you shining a phone flashlight at your mouse laser output???

Sep 19, 2008
Also by the way this was EP082 "Dare Da"

In the English version they just changed it to Vulpix

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I am answering your question if I wanted to watch the JAPANESE episodes legally I'd have to watch on Hulu Japan

I don't live in Japan nor do I have a proxy that can set itself to Japan (not that it would work anyway)

All the episodes ARE available for free on the official legal Pokemon site but they're all in English and as said 4kids botched the dub and removed many Japanese cultural references and icons
then this means you are not legally allowed to watch them

Sep 19, 2008
It's just like me being American yet being unable to watch Fugueuse legally.

f*** the law.

Sep 19, 2008
maxresdefault.jpg

The pokemon version of the Jihyo shake :laugh:

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad