Useless Thread MDCCLXXIII: snitches get stitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Might have something in Durham. Would be a temp position (4-5 months) but I was told they've seen a lot of people transfer over to permanent roles though within the company.
Going to have a Zoom meeting with the hiring manager sometime next week.

member 157595

Might have something in Durham. Would be a temp position (4-5 months) but I was told they've seen a lot of people transfer over to permanent roles though within the company.
Going to have a Zoom meeting with the hiring manager sometime next week.

Good luck dude, we're all rooting for you. Please keep us posted.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I have such shaggy hair that I have come to the conclusion that the reason for my extra sneezing is just a simple matter of being allergic to myself.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Ended up getting a new phone today. Or rather just an upgraded LG phone that I already had. An 8 version.
LG was doing a promo with Verizon where they would buy out the remaining cost of the phone to upgrade and mine was already cracked like hell and the headphone jack wasn't working right as it wouldn't hold onto any plugs. It made listening to music VERY annoying.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I don't drink soda much but I was in the mood for something. I can't deal with caffeine so I bought a 2-liter of some caffeine free Pepsi. I was hoping they had a Wild Cherry Pepsi caffeine free bottle or 12-pack but no luck :(

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Although originally I was looking for a 2-liter of Tahitian Treat. One of my all-time favorite soda drinks

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Twice in the past hour, my apartment has tried to send an email with an embedded image.

They screwed up the embed both times, resulting in emails with some 90k characters each

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I need to download some apps back to my new phone. Most importantly this step-tracker that I had installed earlier this week.
Since the gyms still aren't opened here (and I don't see them opening for a while still) and I'm trying to get back to losing some more weight I'm going to walk about 10,000+ steps a day.
I have my own little route that I take outside that gets me about 5k steps per cycle upon making it back to my house. I've been doing one lap around lunchtime or a bit after and then another one after I eat dinner.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I've hit another WoW kick lately.
They have a 100% XP buff going on right now until pre-patch hits for Shadowlands which will still be a while.
I have plans to finish leveling a few characters on the Horde side and then continue farming mounts+gold for game time.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I've been listening to a lot of relaxation sounds/music lately. Nature sounds, beach waves, rain/thunder. All good stuff.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
There's actually a YouTube channel that I like called 'The Guild of Ambience' and they have some sick stuff.
Haunted Forest Sounds, Harbor Sounds, Library Sounds, Rain & Thunderstorm, Potion Shop Sounds, Forest Sounds, Pirate Ship Sounds.
It's dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad