Useless Thread MDCCLXXIII: snitches get stitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
June 17: Problems at Comcast

Comcast is having issues since 10:00 AM EST. Are you also affected? Leave a message in the comments section!
Report a Problem
Full Outage Map
Most Reported Problems:

• 67.svg
    Internet
  • 11.svg
    TV
  • 7.svg
    Total Blackout
  • 7.svg
  • 6.svg
    Wi-fi
  • 2.svg
    Phone
Comcast Outage Map Near Washington, D.C., Washington County, District of Columbia

Cooking failure....

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
June 17: Problems at Comcast

Comcast is having issues since 10:00 AM EST. Are you also affected? Leave a message in the comments section!
Report a Problem
Full Outage Map
Most Reported Problems:

• 67.svg
    Internet
  • 11.svg
    TV
  • 7.svg
    Total Blackout
  • 7.svg
  • 6.svg
    Wi-fi
  • 2.svg
    Phone
Comcast Outage Map Near Washington, D.C., Washington County, District of Columbia

Cooking failure....
Well, at least 98% of Comcast customers could call them on the phone to complain & get put on hold all day.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
Well, at least 98% of Comcast customers could call them on the phone to complain & get put on hold all day.

Great day for customer service! If you hate being in line like I do, and watching your time burn away, then a call to a CSR with your internet/tv, or cell phone subscriber is sure pure hell! Not only is there no way to get the time back, but you age in the worst way twice as fast while dealing with these clowns.

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Great day for customer service! If you hate being in line like I do, and watching your time burn away, then a call to a CSR with your internet/tv, or cell phone subscriber is sure pure hell! Not only is there no way to get the time back, but you age in the worst way twice as fast while dealing with these clowns.
My Dear Old Mother would decrement her monthly cable TV bill payments pro rata for any time lost to service outages and time on the phone to get service restored. She always made her policy clear to whomever she was finally able to speak to. The service provider never challenged her. All part of her "charm" that only amplified as she aged.

Reactions: Tarantula

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I know, the ex was a master at spending a few hours on the phone, but did manage to get a c note off spread out to cover outages. Not that she was always calm and smooth... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->