1714146352551.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
@PanthersPens62 so many protests now :(

has morning joe brought it up or does he continue to blab about the trials as the only news going on atm
He & "Mike" :eyeroll: were off again today. :facepalm: Again, I only watch the 1st hour & that's mostly trial talk. What do you want them to say? It sucks but unfortunately they have rights and until they do something illegal not much can be done.

I don't care why are you simping all these celebrities now
You mean like you were simping Andretti before? :rolleyes: And yes, I am well aware Howard was a big fan of Sir at one time........he, like Morning Joe, saw the light. :yo:

Sep 19, 2008
He & "Mike" :eyeroll: were off again today. :facepalm: Again, I only watch the 1st hour & that's mostly trial talk. What do you want them to say? It sucks but unfortunately they have rights and until they do something illegal not much can be done.

You mean like you were simping Andretti before? :rolleyes: And yes, I am well aware Howard was a big fan of Sir at one time........he, like Morning Joe, saw the light. :yo:
You need to learn that making one post about someone isn't being a fan of them

This is just bullshitting locker room talk

Sep 19, 2008
Deacon is at the crematorium, and Carl asks him as a formality to identify the deceased. After identifying her as "Sheila Carter," Deacon asks to see her, offers her a bouquet, and he unveils her face. He says his final goodbye to her, kisses her, and then puts the white sheet back on her face. As the corpse and the bouquet of flowers enter the cremation process, the white sheet is lifted and shows the corpse's feet... Deacon is shocked to count ten toes knowing that the real Sheila Carter actually had nine toes! He immediately and frantically asks Carl to stop the cremation process; however, the process could not be stopped.

• Haha
Sep 19, 2008
Overwhelmed by the guilt, Luna finally confessed to RJ that she slept with Zende while under the influence of drugs. And while Poppy is trying to support her daughter, it was her “special mints” that got Luna into this situation in the first place.

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Overwhelmed by the guilt, Luna finally confessed to RJ that she slept with Zende while under the influence of drugs. And while Poppy is trying to support her daughter, it was her “special mints” that got Luna into this situation in the first place.
Do you have "special mints"? :dunno: :laugh: Does Rita's have "Special Ice Cream"? :dunno: :laugh:

Will you be bringing home either of those plushies? :dunno: :laugh:

I mentioned Howard Stern the same number of times you mentioned Andretti. :nod:

Don't let me stop you from posting whatever IG you are talking about. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad