USA will win Gold and I will explain why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slitty

Oct 23, 2005
Metallian said:
and Phil Kessel has a higher cieling than Sidney Crosby

Phil Kessel would have to bend 3 fold to walk under Malkin's ceiling.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
The comment of the USA winning is one of much ambition. They hold alot of individual talent, but at the end of the day Canada will beat them. I'm Canadian but I really just don't see how the U.S can handle the aggressive forcheck the Canadians throw at them.

Just my opinion..

I know this is sort of a joke thread but hey, I was just at the bar watching U.S VS Czech Rep. so I'm got a liquid opinion lol

have fun can;t wait for tomorrow's games.....

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
ktownhockey said:
The comment of the USA winning is one of much ambition. They hold alot of individual talent, but at the end of the day Canada will beat them. I'm Canadian but I really just don't see how the U.S can handle the aggressive forcheck the Canadians throw at them.

Considering they tied the first time they played, I dont think you can assert that the US can't "handle the aggressive forcheck" of the Canadians...

Skroob*

Metallian said:
i told some guy in another thread yesterday to lay off the pipe or something like that and i got an alert/warning/whatever for "attacking members" or something like that :dunno:

i dont wanna get offtopic...might get banned for that around here. mods are sensitive in these parts.

I actually just had all my points expire. Its kinda sad, like a part of me is missing or something.

Metallian*

Dec 27, 2005
Skroob said:
I actually just had all my points expire. Its kinda sad, like a part of me is missing or something.

Sure they're gone for now, but for how long? ;)

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Seems this thread is missing a few things:

1. Ovechkin > Crosby.

2. Moore's hit on Naslund was clean, Bertuzzi is a thug.

3. Avery is a gutless, racist punk.

4. Jack Johnson should have been suspended.

Did I miss anything? ;)

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Epsilon said:
Seems this thread is missing a few things:

1. Ovechkin > Crosby.

2. Moore's hit on Naslund was clean, Bertuzzi is a thug.

3. Avery is a gutless, racist punk.

4. Jack Johnson should have been suspended.

Did I miss anything? ;)

Kessel is God

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
IMO the players that would lead the US to Gold would be Schremp and Schneider. Schremp has yet to catch fire as a goal scorer, when he does he lights the lamp quickly and often. And Schneider IMO is the main reason that the US is still alive in this tourney. Every team knows what Kessel brings to the dance and they are learning how to contain him to a point. Kyle is going to need to get some offensive diversity instead of expecting Kessel to score every point for the Americans.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
I think "U20" refers to more than just the title of this forum. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad