USA vs Finland Boxing Day Opener 4 Tickets

Doba

Dec 24, 2010
Didnt see a classified section sorry if wrong section, I just dont want to see these tickets go to waste..

Got 4 tickets to the USA opener 12 rows up center ice so my buddy says face valued at $300 each, Im just willing to take bidders and resonable offers.

anyone wanna go see the Junior Champs?

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Got 4 tickets to the USA opener 12 rows up center ice so my buddy says face valued at $300 each.
Im just willing to take bidders and resonable offers.

$300 face value for each ticket? Man hope you didn't pay that much for the tickets.
Hopefully your buddy is joking with you or you made a typing error as face value for a
ticket in the 100 level for this game is $100. (300 level is $75.00) Heck, the face value
for a ticket in the 100 level for the Gold Medal Game is only $250 so theres no way a
prelim game will be priced more. Maybe you (or your buddy) meant to say he/she paid
$300 total for the tickets? Although not face value - in fact below face value - at least
that would be a much better price of $75 per ticket. Well good luck in selling the tickets.

LS...

Last edited:

wereback

Jan 31, 2006
NJ
tix still available

Didnt see a classified section sorry if wrong section, I just dont want to see these tickets go to waste..

Got 4 tickets to the USA opener 12 rows up center ice so my buddy says face valued at $300 each, Im just willing to take bidders and resonable offers.

anyone wanna go see the Junior Champs?

How about 300 for two?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->