OT: USA vs. Canada - Locations to watch in Phoenix

friction

5-14-6-1
Nov 17, 2003
Calgary
In town for the week, does anyone know of a bar/restaurant that will be open for the game tomorrow morning? Preferably downtown Phoenix, I wont be able to make it to Glendale area in time

Thanks in advance!

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
In town for the week, does anyone know of a bar/restaurant that will be open for the game tomorrow morning? Preferably downtown Phoenix, I wont be able to make it to Glendale area in time

Thanks in advance!

The game's on NHL Network. I don't know of any specific places who show that channel, but most sports bars in general will probably have access to that channel and be able to put it on for you. Considering it's a 9:30 a.m. local time game, there won't be any competition from other events.

Can't point you towards any viewing parties where there might be a large-ish contingent of hockey fans, just saying that most sports places in general will most likely have the capability of putting the game on.

friction

5-14-6-1
Nov 17, 2003
Calgary
The game's on NHL Network. I don't know of any specific places who show that channel, but most sports bars in general will probably have access to that channel and be able to put it on for you. Considering it's a 9:30 a.m. local time game, there won't be any competition from other events.

Can't point you towards any viewing parties where there might be a large-ish contingent of hockey fans, just saying that most sports places in general will most likely have the capability of putting the game on.

Thanks, Tricia :)

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010

Thanks in advance!

Good luck trying to find that.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
If you find an open bar and they're using direcTV, tell the server to put on channel 215. They never know which channel is NHL network.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Sadly I don't have NHL network on my cable, does anybody have a stream?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad