Status
Not open for further replies.

AE12

Dec 6, 2003
MI
Visit site
Pineault

JNRhockeyGURU said:
I heard Adam Pineault was added but BC wouldn't release him!

That would have been a plus for Pineault before the draft. Too bad he couldn't go. Hopefully he plays in the Frozen Four.

newcbjfan

Oct 28, 2003
Cleveland
Visit site
TMHUNH said:
Yes...they are brothers...at least I am almost positive..too lazy right now to check.

Tom is not following in his brothers footsteps however, and is going the NCAA route, committed to Ohio State

That's pretty cool that the Parma brothers can hang out together in Columbus if Dan makes the BJ's roster. :yo:

Bure9*

Draft Guru said:
:handclap: Joe Grimaldi :handclap:

I know Joe, he's from my town and he went to the same high school (Sachem).

I've been following his career for a few years now. He was drafted by the Windsor Spitfires a few years back but went the college route and has been in the NTDP program for the last few years. I'm definitely excited to see him earn a spot on the U-18 WJC team. Will definitely be sharing the news with the boys back at school. Joe's family still lives here, so hopefully when he comes home for the summer I'll be able to chat with him.

For anybody that has seen him this year, how are his chances at being picked this summer at the NHL draft?

Grimaldi sounded familiar to me so I thought at first he went to Connetquot. Good to see some local kids making it.

catcher

Oct 4, 2003
Visit site
I didn't see Grimaldi's name on the Central Scouting Draft List. Do you have to be on the list to get drafted or is it possible for a team to draft you anyway?

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
catcher said:
I didn't see Grimaldi's name on the Central Scouting Draft List. Do you have to be on the list to get drafted or is it possible for a team to draft you anyway?
You can draft someone that is not listed on CSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad