USA Quater Finals/ Semi Finals on ESPN 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
Yes, they said all games will be televised. With the exception of the Czech game (prior commitments).

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
NYRangers said:
Yes, they said all games will be televised. With the exception of the Czech game (prior commitments).
They are not going to have a tape delayed game at all would they with the Czechs and USA? I know at first they said no, but I dunno what the ratings are and if the US wins, they might be interested vs. The Czechs. :dunno:

I hope the US and Czechs meet in the semis or quarters.

DevilFisch

Jan 11, 2003
Edison, NJ
www.inlouwetrust.com
PanthersRule said:
They are not going to have a tape delayed game at all would they with the Czechs and USA? I know at first they said no, but I dunno what the ratings are and if the US wins, they might be interested vs. The Czechs. :dunno:

I hope the US and Czechs meet in the semis or quarters.

US-Czech would be a way better game to show on TV than tonight's US-Belarus game. Nothing on their TV listings indicate a tape delay or anything shown the next day (assuming I didn't miss it), but if you're into college sports you're in luck for tomorrow!

And I was all interested to seeing Petr Vrana play...

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Does anyone know how the ratings are doing so far? I mean, it's only been two games, but.

NYRangers

Aug 11, 2004
They already had something scheduled (Czechs game) and it takes up all night.

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
Considering it's Bowl Week I'm betting they have a college football game scheduled.

nckd

Jun 16, 2004
NY
Sinurgy said:
Considering it's Bowl Week I'm betting they have a college football game scheduled.

I think it's an NBA game, but that might be on ESPN 2 because some Widget Bowl is on ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->