USA junior leagues rankings

Barclay Donaldson

Feb 4, 2018
Tatooine
Top one is USHL, no doubt. But after that how it should be ranked?

NAHL
EHL
NCDC
?

Like JMC said, everyone will have an opinion. Several leagues split apart recently because of the differences of opinion. How are you trying to rank them? By general quality of play, by the number NCAA commits, what is the ranking criteria?

alko

Oct 20, 2004
Slovakia
www.slovakhockey.sk
Like JMC said, everyone will have an opinion. Several leagues split apart recently because of the differences of opinion. How are you trying to rank them? By general quality of play, by the number NCAA commits, what is the ranking criteria?

I dont know, what should be the criteria. Some general ranking. Doesnt have something USA Hockey?

Barclay Donaldson

Feb 4, 2018
Tatooine
I dont know, what should be the criteria. Some general ranking. Doesnt have something USA Hockey?

I like using the number of NCAA commits, with how many commits each league gets and to which schools.

USA Hockey has a ranking, but it is based off of how the club is run and not the quality of the league. USHL is "Tier 1" which is free-to-play including billeting. NAHL is "Tier 2" which is free-to-play but doesn't include billeting. The NA3HL and EHL are "Tier 3" which is pay-to-play. Everything else isn't in USA Hockey like the WSHL and USPHL-NCDC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->