USA Jersey

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
Hey, I'm looking to purchase a USA Jersey(Yes, I realize I'm a year late :laugh:) But I just all of the sudden want one really badly. I want the 2010 Alternate one(the one they were wearing in the Finals vs. Canada) I've seen a couple knock-offs but they're really bad. The lettering in the name is in the blue part of the jersey on top. I want to get either Parise or Kane, so if anyone knows where I can purchase them that'd be great.

I was looking on the actual websites and I didn't see anything. Also, the patch in the corner of the jersey that says "USA" I can't find that one anywhere...I've seen the jersey with the Buffalo patch, but can't find it with the USA patch that's not a terrible knock-off.

Thanks.

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
you could try Ebay but be very careful. there are a LOT of Chinese knock-offs on there. don't think that just because it's shipping from inside the USA that it's not a knock-off.

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
Yeah I've looked on eBay and didn't really see anything. I want a Parise more then anything. Has anyone seen the knockoffs? They're pathetic. They put the font on the wrong part of the jersey...the only one where I've seen them do it right is on Kessel's.

I saw a blank USA jersey on a knock-off site for $32 that's a blank. I might try and gamble with that jersey and if it's pretty legit I might go get the name and number's sewn on myself.

Edit: Just took another peak at the knock-off and the shade of blue is a lot darker then the actual jersey...ugh. I actually just came across one on shopusahockey.com that I somehow missed but it only comes in Small >_<

Last edited:

JaeTM

Dec 3, 2009
Long Island
http://www.jerseysroom.com/pro_show.asp?id=8372

that site is pretty cool, only problem it's wholesale so you have to order 6 jerseys total for it to be that price...I've gotten together with a few friends before and gotten some jerseys so I recommend doing that.

THanks for the input but those jerseys are the same as I've seen everywhere else. The font is in the blue there when it's supposed to be in the white part of the jersey.

And those heritage jerseys are pretty brutal...then again I haven't seen any good knock-offs of that jersey yet.

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
"wholesale jersey" is usually code for Chinese knock-off. most counterfeiters that offer USA Hockey jerseys only have the whites because it was too difficult for them to replicate the intricate design of the blue jersey.

Fleuryoutside29

Nov 3, 2009
Some of the knock offs are pretty good. And they'll only run you about $50 at most. I've purchased a few NHL jerseys off ebay and I have to say, I cant tell the difference. With how intricate the olympic jerseys were that might be different though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad