USA Hockey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richter_Fan

Sep 27, 2004
Hi im new here..
so i have some little questions..

first any know if Phil Kessel will play in the NCAA this year?? and if not.. where i will play?

Second, what is the bests web site to track the NCAA activitys?

and finaly.. in canada its possible too see NCAA hockey games on tv??

cagney

cdojdmccjajgejncjaba
Jun 17, 2002
Kessel is with the USNTDP's U18 team this year.

People have different preferences but I like to use uscho.com to follow the NCAA.

db23

Kessel, along with a few other great prospects plays for the NTDP U18 team based in Ann Arbor Michigan. Their primary league is the NAHL, and you can track their progress through NAHL.com or pointstreak.com. They also play some at large games with USHL and NCAA teams as well as international tournaments. So far Kessel has 10 points in 4 games. The team is 5-0, with 4 wins over NAHL teams and 1 win over a USHL team. There could be half a dozen first round NHL picks over the next two years playing with the team. Kessel, Mark Mitera, Chad Morin (2006), Jack Johnson and Jack Skille (2005).

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Richter_Fan said:
Hi im new here..
so i have some little questions..

first any know if Phil Kessel will play in the NCAA this year?? and if not.. where i will play?

Second, what is the bests web site to track the NCAA activitys?

and finaly.. in canada its possible too see NCAA hockey games on tv??

I believe that the score has shown some NCAA games this past year. If not I know of a tape trading site for NCAA hockey that's in the works, if your interested let me know.

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
NTDP has a private site put up by a billet family. ntdphockey.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad