GDT: US vs Latvia (U18)

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
QC
Whoops - Didn't see this thread. Please delete the other.

As I said, USA should win by 5+ goals, but it is also on par with our history to lose in OT.

Vikz

Dec 26, 2021
Here in Latvia everyone was upset that we did not beat the swiss, since we would at least have a chance against czechs. Watching the score right now I understand that no, we wouldnt have. So, I just hope that our guys can score a few goals, catch an eye of a scout or two (should be plenty of them on the US game) and not give up a double digit amount of goals.
Vilmanis and Locmelis, the only two guys who had a chance of being drafted, have a bad tournament with only one point each, have the last chance to realibilitate themselves. Glad for Eriks Mateiko, who is our best scorer (with 2 goals lol), but he isnt draft eligible for 2 more years. Need better results from the supposed leaders, if they want to be drafted, and thats the best game in the tournament for this.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
It's already 2-0 USA. Party in the USA may never be heard more than it will be in this game.

Rutger makes it 3-0.

Make it 4-0. Yeaaah, it's a party in the USA.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmericanDream

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
game goes right to intermission with 3mins and 9 seconds left as a result to a skate to wrist/foreman injury of one of the referees.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
I just turned on the game on NHL Network. Saw that a ref was carried off on stretcher with apparently a bad cut. Anyone e know what happened?

Ref and a player ran into each other resulting in the players skate blade hitting the forearm of the referee. At least thats what i thought i saw when they showed it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad