Tennis: US Open 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
All my life I was waiting for this watching the game, had some false hopes and hopes dashed but Bianca is such a tiger with the game to match. And what a way to do it eh? at the U.S open against the great Serena..........................wow.

Reactions: Tuggy

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Canadians are living their best lives the last few months.

canada-flag-animated-gif-9.gif

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
As I mentioned before I picked Bianca to win the tournament 2 weeks ago (and placed a decent-sized bet). The question now is whether I should hedge my bets to make sure I win something no matter what.
Hopefully you made out with some decent cash.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I forgot about the money. 3.8 million clams. That's like winning a lottery.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Bianca played fantastically and recovered well after that 5-5 hiccup. Though it's quite annoying that no commentator can pronounce her last name correctly

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I think Serena genuinely likes and respects Bianca. It started in Toronto and has continued ever since. She sees a mirror version of herself.

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Canadians are living their best lives the last few months.

canada-flag-animated-gif-9.gif
Now if we could only get our own basketball players in the N.B.A to actually show up and represent their country at the big international events, we have the 2nd most amount of N.B.A players after the U.S but do you think we can get those spoiled brats to show up and give us better results there?

Not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad