US-Canada Exibition Game

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
My best guess based on the rosters I can find at www.hockeycanada.com is that this game was a warmup for the 1999 World Juniors. Its the only roster that has a #33 and has a name long enough to be the back of that jersey, Brenden Morrow. However, there is no listing of a Canada-US exhibition game in Quebec City that year.

The only game I can find that any Canadian team played in Quebec City since they introduced those jerseys in 1995, was a game the old national team played against the Quebec Rafaeles in 1998. That team did not have a #33 on its roster though.

12# Peter Bondra

Apr 15, 2004
Wasnt it from the World Cup in 2004? Cause I can see Draper and Doan and thats the only time I can think those two played together in an international tournament in Canada.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
My best guess based on the rosters I can find at www.hockeycanada.com is that this game was a warmup for the 1999 World Juniors. Its the only roster that has a #33 and has a name long enough to be the back of that jersey, Brenden Morrow. However, there is no listing of a Canada-US exhibition game in Quebec City that year.

The only game I can find that any Canadian team played in Quebec City since they introduced those jerseys in 1995, was a game the old national team played against the Quebec Rafaeles in 1998. That team did not have a #33 on its roster though.

are you ever off,

it's an warm up game for the 2004 world cup in Quebec City.

NoGoal9932

Jan 3, 2006
Little River, SC
Yeah its a World Cup warmup. However they did have exhibitions across the continent in the early/mid 90s. I have pictures of a USA vs Canada game with a mulleted Garth Snow facing an even smaller than usual Paul Kariya. This particular game was at the Nassau Coliseum, but I know they played all over the place. Pretty cool, I wish they'd do that now.

Rochester22

Oct 22, 2006
Webster, NY
Wow that girl must be scarred for life.

Not only do you botch the words to the USA National Anthem, but you come back out with the words written down, and you fall on your ass.

I feel bad for her, but at the same time it's kind of funny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad