US Broadcasts of Entry Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

pittengineer

Jan 1, 2004
Handsome B. Wonderful said:
The NHL doesn't have a television contract in the states so no, it won't be on ESPN2. :cry:

well thats just great. someone will probably pick up the feed with crosby being in it. wonder how the pens plan to show it at their draft party?

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
FSP is putting on only an hour. Some of the other stations mentioned in that other thread might have canceled it. I no longer see them as having it scheduled on my TiVo.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
ESPN was never supposed to have it anyway. The NHL doesn't have a contract with them. It was a bunch of Fox Sports stations that were supposed to carry it but I don't see it listed anymore. Its not confirmed so I'll be TiVoing MSG anyway.

Cropduster

Aug 22, 2004
California
I see on NHL.com they will show it, they advertise it at the top of the web page but it doesnt show where you streamline it from, anyone else know? If thats the case we can all watch it from our computers

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
the thing I don't understand is...NHL.com isn't allowing canadian viewers to watch the live stream......how do they know which people that are trying to connect into the live feed are from Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->