Urinatingtree has finally made a video for us...

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary

I have been dreading it for a long time, but it hurts so much. But it is a good reminder to not get too hyped up about this team because we all know how much disappointment we've had to face. Still feel good about the season, but I'm tempering myself for now.

Last edited:
Reactions: InfinityIggy

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
It seems more like a good reminder that there are a lot of losers out there with way too much time on their hands and willing to show how little they know.

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
tenor.gif

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I will never understand the sense of exasperation that fans from other teams around the league have when it comes to our team. It's the same "When are they gonna do something?" the Jets got until last season. I understand it when it comes to our contingent of fans seeing as we've been treated to some awful hockey for almost a decade, but it's like other fans think we've been rebuilding since 2009. Flames fans did kinda drink the Kool-Aid after the 14/15 season so maybe other fans still harbor some resentment for that, but that's kind of a lame excuse.

Anyway, the shots this guy takes are weak and uninformed. From the Hamonic trade to the Burke = GM to the year-late arena commentary.

Just weird timing all around on this video

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Been waiting for this for awhile.

For those unfamiliar he does take down videos of pretty much all the NHL teams and most of what he says is usually tongue-in-cheek. So don’t take it too seriously.

Reactions: super6646

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Made it to 56 seconds before I turned it off. It isn't the shitting on the Flames that annoyed me, it was the way it was presented. Like someone who got fired from the Big Bang Theory wrote some jokes, made it into a script then had Pauly Shore read it off. The epitome of not funny. And close to 9 minutes, that's gonna be a no from me dawg.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
I love him. :D Nice video.
I am a Coyotes fan and i laughted at the video he did of us. Don't take it seriously, just laught about it :D

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Meh..... although i f***ing hated listening to his points, some of them are valid.

We haven’t achieved much in the past years. Having said that, love the look of Our team for this coming season. I like the fact that we’re not going in with the mindset of “one of the best D in the league”.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad