URGENT - 2019 HFNHL All Star Game Voting

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
It is time for the General Managers of the HFNHL to complete their sworn duty to vote for the starters of the 2019 HFNHL All Star Game.

We are doing voting through google forms again this year.

2019 HFNHL All Star Game Voting

Remember the following Rules:

RULES:
1. You can't vote for anyone within your own organization.
2. Most votes per position wins.
3. $250,000 voted in at their position as listed above.
4. Voting is mandatory. Those GMs who do not submit a vote will have their name submitted to the Admin team for disciplinary action. They will also void their team from receiving any cash earned through All-Star selections.
5. The winning GMs will fill out the rest of the roster with their selections once the starters are named.
6. You can write in votes by adding another voting option to the poll.

Votes are due by Sunday, January 20.

Please use this thread to hype your own candidates.

Happy Voting!

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
For the Florida Panthers, only Nikita Kucherov deserves your love. But, he deserves it hard.

Top 5 in the league in points, goals, powerplay goals. Leads his team in scoring by a whopping 22 points and leads his team in goals by 12. Having a remarkable season and the thing that's keeping me from Jack Hughes! :naughty:

This guy should be a slam dunk all star vote IMO.

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
With the recent goalie trade of Markström to Carolina for Luongo, I would like to hype both goalies! Markström and Luongo are currently tied for the league lead in SV% with .910 (next goalies are at.906) and both rank in the top 6 in GAA and deserve to be the starting goaltenders, even if they changed conference just prior to the voting.
So vote Markström as a write-in for the Eastern goalie and Luongo as the Western goalie!

SenatorsGM

Jun 25, 2012
CAM ATKINSON should be recognized as the point leader and with 33 goals through 45 games he's toying with a 60/150 season not bad for a guy 5'8" 165lbs!

DREW DOUGHTY well.....he's Drew Doughty and does it all all the time.

MARC-ANDRE FLEURY as the last line of defense game in game out has back stopped the Senators to the tops in league standings.

And...

An oft forgotten but most valuable cog in Senators machine....

ADAM HENRIQUE, the versatile forward has contributed on offense to the tune of 1 PPG and plays a role in all situations

Regal Beagles

Feb 28, 2013
Vote Ducks all the way!

Leon is second in scoring
GM has total revamped team.
Coach has this team in second place.

Quack

Zack22

Dec 6, 2016
Vote Ovechkin and Freddie Anderson, The back bone of my team keeping me in the playoff race.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
For the Predators Victor Hedman should be a safe choice to be voted for, best dman in the league and that on a struggling team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad