NFL: Upset of the Week - Week 1- NFL 100

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Yes it is back and better than ever by hugely popular demand!!! :laugh: As a reminder & for those who may be new, the rules are very simple. The team you pick must be at least a one point underdog at time of kickoff (so if you pick early in the week like I do, & your pick is no longer an underdog by kickoff, you need to re-pick). And again, it does not matter whether YOU believe your pick or someone else's pick is an upset....if its an underdog by at least 1, it is fair game. That said......good luck to all!

So, as we celebrate the 100th year of NFL football, this week we also celebrate the 40th anniversary of ESPN as well as its living legend, Boomer Berman. And what better anniversary gift, than a win by his favorite team. Because as we all know, no one.....and I mean NO ONE...circles the wagons....like this week's official pick, the

Buffalo Bills over Jets

Jets favored by 3

NFL Odds: NFL Vegas odds weekly. Free pro football betting odds.

Last season: 9-8

Last season's winner: @Pestilence

Reactions: spintheblackcircle

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Yes it is back and better than ever by hugely popular demand!!! :laugh: As a reminder & for those who may be new, the rules are very simple. The team you pick must be at least a one point underdog at time of kickoff (so if you pick early in the week like I do, & your pick is no longer an underdog by kickoff, you need to re-pick). And again, it does not matter whether YOU believe your pick or someone else's pick is an upset....if its an underdog by at least 1, it is fair game. That said......good luck to all!

So, as we celebrate the 100th year of NFL football, this week we also celebrate the 40th anniversary of ESPN as well as its living legend, Boomer Berman. And what better anniversary gift, than a win by his favorite team. Because as we all know, no one.....and I mean NO ONE...circles the wagons....like this week's official pick, the

Buffalo Bills over Jets

Jets favored by 3

NFL Odds: NFL Vegas odds weekly. Free pro football betting odds.

Last season: 9-8

Last season's winner: @Pestilence
Ill die on that same hill with you brother:laugh:
Buffalo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->