Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Letang Out vs CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
If it's neck I am guessing he's done for the season? Imagine that, Flyers may have ended our season in a matter of taking Dumo AND Letang out in the matter of seconds. When was the last time that has happened to a team?

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
If it's neck I am guessing he's done for the season? Imagine that, Flyers may have ended our season in a matter of taking Dumo AND Letang out in the matter of seconds. When was the last time that has happened to a team?

To be mega downer....if it is his neck again, it couuuuuld be career....just sayin'

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Tonight and before that, never.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Letang's got to be the unluckiest player ever when it comes to injuries, particularly in seasons he's playing well.

Yup, it's pretty damn frustrating that he has been healthy and playing some good hockey the entire year and then all of the sudden who knows how long he will be out on something that could have been avoided. I completely understand sticking up for your teammates but he needs to know his history.

Look at Kyle Okposo getting into a fight and he's out again with a concussion. Something that has plagued him in his career.

Hopefully it's nothing major and he will be back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad