Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Letang Out vs CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
If it was a concussion though they would have said it and he wouldn’t have been placed on IR immediately since you never know how soon he’d be ready...it’s definitely shoulder, arm or wrist or collarbone going on

You're probably right. I was just basing it on his reaction. I've never had a serious shoulder injury, but wouldn't he be in more pain than he appeared to be? Like I said, from the replay he looked more dazed than in pain, hence why I thought maybe head related.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
So a mid playoff return at the earliest, and even that sounds optimistic.

I think that depends on the injury. I don’t think it’s his collarbone but Kane broke his on 24/02/15 and was ready for game 1 in 15/04/15. Google has the recovery time as 4-8 weeks for most fractures and Kane was supposedly 12 weeks. I just don’t think it’s his collarbone. If it’s his shoulder then who the hell knows without them giving more info. There’s also healthy and “it’s the playoffs so they’ll be insane idiots and play through some ridiculous things.”

With his history and this team I’d expect the worst, though.

Reactions: BHD

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
You're probably right. I was just basing it on his reaction. I've never had a serious shoulder injury, but wouldn't he be in more pain than he appeared to be? Like I said, from the replay he looked more dazed than in pain, hence why I thought maybe head related.

I'm not sure that's the best way to judge. When Schultz got injured he looked more in shock than in pain.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006

1*aXXLSMzIQlZumWhcav_VNQ.jpeg

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
How long does Schultz need to be full go in practice to play in a game?

Until he is ready to play 20 mins. The way our defense sucks right now, I don't rush him back. Can't afford to be without him rest of the year, too.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Until he is ready to play 20 mins. The way our defense sucks right now, I don't rush him back. Can't afford to be without him rest of the year, too.

Yes but we are on the brink of a playoff spot we really don’t have a big luxury to let him take extra time. Feel like he’s been practicing for weeks now. Let’s go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad