Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Letang Out vs CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'm looking at the rest of the games this week and I'm not sure when you would put Murray in, like maybe the Kings? But oh boy, if the Kings light him up...

Do we play anyone tough? On the flipside, we need points. So maybe put Murray against a team we likely lose to anyways and hope for the best, and play DeSmith in the games versus the teams we should beat and can secure 2 points from.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Do we play anyone tough? On the flipside, we need points. So maybe put Murray against a team we likely lose to anyways and hope for the best, and play DeSmith in the games versus the teams we should beat and can secure 2 points from.

Boston is Friday. LA is Saturday. We usually suck against Boston.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
I can't believe they're not giving Murray an AHL conditioning assignment. I guess the team knows more about his mental/physical state than we do.

Reactions: vikingGoalie

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Boston is Friday. LA is Saturday. We usually suck against Boston.
I would give DeSmith the Bruins game.

I can't believe they're not giving Murray an AHL conditioning assignment. I guess the team knows more about his mental/physical state than we do.

I mean if it means anything, he's been playing like an AHL caliber back up goalie, so in a way, mentally, he's been conditioning his game there this whole time.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
I would give DeSmith the Bruins game.

I mean if it means anything, he's been playing like an AHL caliber back up goalie, so in a way, mentally, he's been conditioning his game there this whole time.

You are to jokes about Matt Murray what Matt Murray has been to goaltending this year.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
You are to jokes about Matt Murray what Matt Murray has been to goaltending this year.
A2c8QxZ.gif

Unlike most of the people on this forum, I'm not some youngster swayed by hurtful things on the net.

I let stuff like that slide past me like a shot to Murray's glove side.

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
Usually I’m not one for the conditioning stents. I’m very much a trial by fire type of person in both physical activity (within reason) and life in general. Get in there and see where you currently stand or stand at all then adapt as needed. But there are exceptions and this is an instance I’d use a brief AHL conditioning.

Last edited:

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Hornqvist placed on IR based on yahoo fantasy app. Any update on him today? Could still be day-to-day retroactive IR makes him available for Friday in Boston but not tonight in Chicago

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside

Here is a former NFL doctor take on Letang's injury.

Neat. I currently have both. Bone bruise hurts more than the ACL injury. But ACL injury is such a long recovery time.

Not Letang, but me: "MRI demonstrates full thickness ACL tear proximal to the femoral attachment. It is more midsubstance. There is also pathognomonic bone bruises seen of lateral femoral condyle to sulcus terminalis posterior lateral tibial plateau and small medial femoral condylar contusion. Medial meniscus appears normal."

So many words I do not understand. :laugh:

Reactions: EightyOne

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Neat. I currently have both. Bone bruise hurts more than the ACL injury. But ACL injury is such a long recovery time.

Not Letang, but me: "MRI demonstrates full thickness ACL tear proximal to the femoral attachment. It is more midsubstance. There is also pathognomonic bone bruises seen of lateral femoral condyle to sulcus terminalis posterior lateral tibial plateau and small medial femoral condylar contusion. Medial meniscus appears normal."

So many words I do not understand. :laugh:
So many words I used to type a hundred times a day :laugh:

Lateral - side
Medial - inside
Anterior - front
Posterior - back

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So Letang day to day....that’s good news I guess, although Simon was day to day at one point and Horny still is...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->