Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Letang Out vs CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Is it just me, or does anyone else not mind Dumoulin missing a game or two if it means Riikola gets a chance to play?

As long as it's nothing serious and Dumoulin will be 100% in a week, I kind of don't mind if him sitting forces the coaching staff's hand in playing Riikola to see what he's got.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I agree with you all. If you're a game time decision for game 1 of the season, then it isn't much of a decision at all. Just rest.

odiumutis

Sep 23, 2018
www.forgotten-path.lt
Is it just me, or does anyone else not mind Dumoulin missing a game or two if it means Riikola gets a chance to play?

As long as it's nothing serious and Dumoulin will be 100% in a week, I kind of don't mind if him sitting forces the coaching staff's hand in playing Riikola to see what he's got.
I guess nobody cares if it's anyone else from top-6.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012

It's what most of us are saying, lol.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I must have missed the Tweet that he'd been re-assigned, but Jarry is not longer on the Pens' roster ...
« 10.8 | Practice @ PPGPA»

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
yah, if your not going to play the kid, send him down where he'll get playing time. your not doing him any favors sitting him.

There’s only been one WBS game and the next one is Thursday which looks like Riikola will be playing with the NHL team.

He’s better staying up and training with the big club. He doesn’t need too much developing. He’s 25 next month.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016

Of course. Just of course.

giphy.gif

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Gallagher rocked him hard in that last game. Knee/shin right the the noggin'.
I know he practiced yesterday but i'm thinkin' it was that play.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Murray needs to start being more of a prick with guys "accidentally" falling on him in the crease.

PH could probably give him some pointers on what to get away with.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
I said in the GDT that Murray was concussed as soon as Gallagher ran him over.

It was sort of a joke, but not really...

Murray is nearing china doll territory.

Reactions: USMC607
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad