Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Clean Out Day

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
"It's fun to be out there again with the boys," said Hornqvist, who is having no issues with gripping his stick. "We'll take it step-by-step. It feels better every time I step on the ice. We're getting closer and hopefully pretty soon I can play."

Complete article is here

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
The table needs a little tweak, the Source column needs one more character space :laugh:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the new table format. I have to re-do the table in order to add another row since it hides the code one I post it. There's probably an easier way, and if there is I'll figure it out eventually, but for now I save it in Notepad and just copy/paste.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
lose a few teeth, break your jaw. still play a game in a week. hockey players are crazy

From the picture, it looks like he took it square on the teeth and lost some gum up top. I don't think his jaw is broken in the sort of way Sid did. No-one can play like that.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Bring back the Tocchet dog cone face cage!

BGuOJQ_CYAA-csH.jpg

Asuna

Lvl 94 Sub-Leader
Apr 27, 2014
Pittsburgh
From the picture, it looks like he took it square on the teeth and lost some gum up top. I don't think his jaw is broken in the sort of way Sid did. No-one can play like that.
not broken all the way. but i read somewhere that he had a slight fracture or something

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Horny has been wearing that for a good bit now. Not good. Maybe just to help after the surgery? I don't know.

And Cole - stahp. You crazy SOB. Take time off!

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Horny has been wearing that for a good bit now. Not good. Maybe just to help after the surgery? I don't know.

And Cole - stahp. You crazy SOB. Take time off!

Cole probably is. If he goes on IR that's a minimum of 7 days. With Summers up Cole has to be on IR for Hornqvist to come off. It's just that Hornqvist wearing that off the ice makes it seem crazy that he'd play against Washington or Tampa. Cole could beat Hornqvist back or they could return at the same time. If Cole misses one game he's officially the most durable Penguin Kessel's streak be damned.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I had a feeling there was going to be some upper jaw / "mustache bone" (as Ogre calls it) damage with that shot Cole took. Not the kind of prediction you want to be right about.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Hunwick played 19:26 against the Panthers and didn't appear to miss any shifts. Not sure what his deal is.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->