Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Letang Out vs CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
What’s it going to take to get Bluger called up? We’re going to need him to be a bottom 6 center on this team next season with at least 2 of the 3 do Brassards/Sheahan/Cullen gone, so why not get him in some games this year? :huh:

A spot to open up for him with an injury to Cullen and Sheahan (or 2 of those 2 and Brassard). That's what it's going to take, they're not going to call up Blueger because of a ZAR and Hornqvist injury.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I remember Bylsma moved Engelland to wing, he actually looked decent, IIRR he scored a couple goals as a winger.
Engelland came up through the minors as an occasional winger, so he had some prior experience there.

Most d-men find the prospect of playing forward insulting. Like they’d rather just be scratched.

Reactions: Shady Machine

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Anecdotal obviously but I’ve been dealing with headaches (frontal lobe area) for the past few weeks that I’ve only recently correlated to jaw clenching and neck/trap tenseness, I guess, due to stress. Had a headache for 5 days straight and was convinced I was dying.

Sorry to hear that. I used to get migraines (actual migraines, not "oh I have a headache must be a migraine") and it was torture - turns out aspartame f***s me up. Hopefully not clenching and trying to stay relaxed does it for you - I'd be about ready to off myself if I had a headache for 5 days.

Reactions: Jacob

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Yohe said on the Athletic that he saw ZAR after the game last night, and his hand is broken, but it's actually his left hand, not his (presumed) punching hand. Weird.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Yohe said on the Athletic that he saw ZAR after the game last night, and his hand is broken, but it's actually his left hand, not his (presumed) punching hand. Weird.

The photo with Sherminator from the last GDT showed his left hand strapped up

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So now I am reading that reportedly, Hornqvist is skating already?

Jesus Christ, is player safety not at all a thing anymore?

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
So now I am reading that reportedly, Hornqvist is skating already?

Jesus Christ, is player safety not at all a thing anymore?

If he has no symptoms he gets to progress. Not sure why people dont generally understand this.

It might not be the wisest long term health decision but if the olayer is willing and healthy (ie no symptoms) why wouldnt they skate, practice or play.

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Horny and ZAR Out is challenging. Both guys play a net front semi skilled gamed, Horny much more so obviously. Need Horny back soon

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Can't wait 'til Schultz gets back. When healthy, he really gives the team a different dimension.

Hopefully he gets back up to speed quickly.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Can't wait 'til Schultz gets back. When healthy, he really gives the team a different dimension.

Hopefully he gets back up to speed quickly.

Reports are he’s well ahead of schedule. Maybe even skating with the team at the end of next week.

Reactions: Soggy Biscuit

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Reports are he’s well ahead of schedule. Maybe even skating with the team at the end of next week.

DCUNQ55XsAACUVR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->