Injury Report: Updates In 1st Post | Letang Out vs CBJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
PLAYERTYPE OF INJURYREPORTEDRECOVERY TIMEPOSSIBLE RETURNSTATUSUPDATEDSOURCE
Olli MaattaUpper Body2.11.19Out IndefinitelyUnknown'Status quo'; Skating on his own3.5.19@penguins
Kris LetangUpper Body2.25.19Day-to-DayUnknownResponded well to non-contact practice, now ill3.7.19@PensInsideScoop
Bryan RustLower Body2.27.19Longer TermUnknown'Status quo'3.5.19@penguins
Chad RuhwedelUpper Body2.27.19Longer TermUnknown'Status quo'3.5.19@penguins
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Previous injury thread is here.
The spreadsheet for tracking injuries during the regular season is here. Check the tabs at the bottom for the previous season and playoffs.

« 3.7 | Post Game vs CBJ »

Last edited:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Since it's the Pens we're talking about, I automatically assume limb amputation.
IqKf.gif

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Sheahan was at that team golf thing a few nights ago, so whatever is injured doesn't seem like it's inhibiting him too much.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
"Riley is dealing with something that's preventing him playing at a normal level."

In other words, he's injured.

Something called lack of skill?

--dont get all huffy, I basically just guaranteed him 55 points with that comment--

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Nagging injury? WTF you had the entire f***ing off season. Get well asshole. Not kidding. Shit ain't funny anymore.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I hope Brassard doesn't have Malkinitis. Off and on nagging injuries hindering his play.

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
so WTH? Brassard is "healthy" ao what kind of "feeling unwell/illness" requires you to skate on your own before rejoining practice. I've never heard of a player getting, say, the flu and then not rejoining the team after they are not sick.

Only time I've seen such a thing is concussion protocol or rehabbing an injury.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
so WTH? Brassard is "healthy" ao what kind of "feeling unwell/illness" requires you to skate on your own before rejoining practice. I've never heard of a player getting, say, the flu and then not rejoining the team after they are not sick.

Only time I've seen such a thing is concussion protocol or rehabbing an injury.
It is strange. Maybe they are trying to prevent it from spreading to the rest of the team?

With this organization, it's hard not to think about him having some kind of exotic disease, or scurvy, or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->