Updates - Fri 30 Sept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

The usual places thank you. I have removed all the players that have defected to europe and retired. For some of you, you don't have a full side. Please ensure that you fix this ASAP. Otherwise, hand in your resignation, to put it bluntly.

Mistakes can you email me would be quickest. Thanks. The season is upon us and I can smell Canuck Blood, Keogh, I'm gunning for ya.

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
Donga said:
Hi Everyone,

The usual places thank you. I have removed all the players that have defected to europe and retired. For some of you, you don't have a full side. Please ensure that you fix this ASAP. Otherwise, hand in your resignation, to put it bluntly.

Mistakes can you email me would be quickest. Thanks. The season is upon us and I can smell Canuck Blood, Keogh, I'm gunning for ya.

Please confirm the site address ... when i lool at this link
http://drydenmedia.com/hfnhl/

it still shows rosters updated in Feb 2005.

thanks!

Mar 1, 2002
Also...it appears Jason York isn't showing on my roster, though he does show in the GMFiles I downloaded. Since he is in Austria....I guess he needs to be taken out of the GMFiles

Last edited:

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Should the Euros removed be on my prospect list? They have all been removed from my roster, but I can't find a record that I still own their rights anywhere...

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Hasnain,
I thought I did do Cooke's contract. Apparently I didn't. hmmm....

Greg,
With the Files, I haven't put up the up to date ones up yet. I'll keep everyone posted on it.

Sean G,
I'll put up the list of Euros that I had up somewhere ASAP. Its similar to the one that I posted in an earlier thread which was started by Dryden or Greg concerning this issue. I forget what it is called.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Thanks, Dion. Once that is done, I'd ask teams to confirm those players whose rights they held, so that the players can either be a) listed as RFAs on their prospect lists, or b) released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->