Updated Team Prospect Rankings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly Gunning

Mar 9, 2002
out and about
Visit site
Each team needs to have their profiles updated and Top 20's reranked to include the 2004 picks before a league-wide reassessment can be done. So far four NHL team pages have been reranked, 26 to go. I think the plan is to work on the organizational rankings in August and post it in early September, but that's a guesstimate.

leafaholix*

guitar, I see you're new.

If they say September, the list will be out in January.

leafaholix*

HollyG said:
Would you rather they be done quickly, or correctly?

As always, we would rather they be done correctly.
Correctly.

But if it's going to take until January... it would be nice to be given a reasonably accurate release date.

That's all.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Leafaholix said:
Correctly.

But if it's going to take until January... it would be nice to be given a reasonably accurate release date.

That's all.

NO ****! When it comes right down to it you guys should already know who you are going to put at number 1 or 10 regardless of games played

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
HollyG said:
Each team needs to have their profiles updated and Top 20's reranked to include the 2004 picks before a league-wide reassessment can be done. So far four NHL team pages have been reranked, 26 to go. I think the plan is to work on the organizational rankings in August and post it in early September, but that's a guesstimate.

Of course my question would be... is there anything that we, the non-writing participants could do to make this process easier/quicker for the writing staff? Outside of shutting the hell up about the timetable that is. :D

Holly Gunning

Mar 9, 2002
out and about
Visit site
Chainshot said:
Of course my question would be... is there anything that we, the non-writing participants could do to make this process easier/quicker for the writing staff? Outside of shutting the hell up about the timetable that is. :D
Nope, you've pretty much hit it. New player profiles are being added every day. Just because you don't see it happening doesn't mean the process hasn't start3ed. It starts with individuals and works its way up to the team level then the league level. It's a lot of information to sort through. I'm not overseeing it, btw, but I'm familiar with what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->