ThePlanet

Aug 13, 2008
San Jose
I got one for you...

Powerplay Hockey in San Jose
One of the largest equipment stores (no rink) in the US
1/2 a block from the Shark Tank
Sadly... no internet sales just yet...

PS: Brandon, you're a jerk for beating me to the punch!

Last edited:

mikel83

Oct 22, 2009
Oregon?

Are there any hockey equipment stores in Oregon? Hopefully with a good (and latest) selection of skates (preferably Bauer)

I've only found "The RRRink" and "Indoor Goals Professional Shop"

nyqs81

Apr 19, 2007
I have found http://www.hockeyworld.com to have an amazing selection. They have a lot of stuff from years past if you had a piece of gear you loved they may just have it there.

The one thing they don't have is a pair of Men's 9D CCM Tacks skates (652 or higher) . If anyone know where I can get those please PM me.

wallnuts

Jul 2, 2009
minnesota
Which website has the hockey sticks with the bundles. Specifically the mystery ones. I thought it was hockey monkey, but after searching I couldn't find it.

Greatly appreciated!!

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
Which website has the hockey sticks with the bundles. Specifically the mystery ones. I thought it was hockey monkey, but after searching I couldn't find it.

Greatly appreciated!!
hockeymonkey.com

and i really want to give a shout out to hockeytron.com....(no i dont work for them) being that i have 1 local pro shop and 1 play it again sports that have hockey equipment within a 200 mile radius from me i have to shop online a lot. i have used just about all the "big name's" and i will use hockeytron from now on. now there will be times that they dont have what i need and have to use someone else but if its a difference in a couple bucks im going with the tron. i picked up a tron practice jersey, a reebok premier ducks 3rd jersey for $80!!!!! they gave me 20% off as well as FREE SHIPPING...im pretty sure i just got lucky and bought the right thing at the right time but everytime ive ordered from them they always give me free shipping IIRC...so just wanted to post this here because i felt like i got a deal and daniel the guy i talked to on the phone was very helpful

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->