Updated CSB Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed Demon

Nov 10, 2004
New Brunswick
To anyone that doesn't know anything about the actual Vlad The Impaler, he was quite the ruler. He believed in many tortures.

Hence the name, "Impaler", he would take sharpened stakes and impale victims. Now this is where it gets interesting, one of his favorite things to do was take boiling oil, and lube up the stake and stick it up the anus of the victim.

This is the type of person that our very own "Vlad The Impaler" at HF Boards idolizes.

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Speed Demon said:
To anyone that doesn't know anything about the actual Vlad The Impaler, he was quite the ruler. He believed in many tortures.

Hence the name, "Impaler", he would take sharpened stakes and impale victims. Now this is where it gets interesting, one of his favorite things to do was take boiling oil, and lube up the stake and stick it up the anus of the victim.

See? Google is your friend!

Vlad The Impaler

Feb 27, 2002
Montreal
Speed Demon said:
Hahaha, my bro made a website about him back in the day.

Your bro must be an interesting person! Hope he doesn't "idolize" him, though :D

BTW, I just remembered. If you search this forum, you will find a top-something (I don't think it's 50) excusively from the Q. I think it was made maybe 1-2 months ago. It was reasonably extensive if memory serves.

pei fan

Jan 3, 2004
Sorry Speed Demon but that's 2 rounds for Vlad .I hope you get him another
time though.

Last edited:

Speed Demon

Nov 10, 2004
New Brunswick
pei fan said:
Sorry Speed Demon but that's 2 rounds for Vlad .I hope you get him another
time thopugh.
Anyone can simply say, "Don't be lazy and search google."

And Vlad, I checked those ones but I am looking for a more updated one. Will we be seeing one soon?

VernonForrest

Feb 20, 2003
San Diego
ISS SUCKS!, worst in the industry. Their reports aren't scouting, more like stating the obvious. CSB blows ISS out of the water anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad