Speculation: UPDATED Bruins have not signed Marcel Noebels

Emerald City Bruin

I-90 W for 2500mi
Aug 3, 2004
Seattle,WA
Pretty solid junior player here in Seattle and then in Portland. Good international career and, as mentioned above, was on the German Olympic team that made their historic run this year.

Reactions: Alicat

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
too lazy to look him up, had he been drafted previously? Some interesting moves this off season with the signings of this guy and Bakos. Not saying either will be impact players but I kind of like these outside the box kind of moves where risk is little

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
too lazy to look him up, had he been drafted previously? Some interesting moves this off season with the signings of this guy and Bakos. Not saying either will be impact players but I kind of like these outside the box kind of moves where risk is little

I looked him up- 4th round pick of the Flyers in 2011. Hockeydb has him listed as a Center :dunno: Would make sense from a depth standpoint.

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
I know he will never play for the Boston Bruins, that's about it.
051e8716c6d7cdeddd507f519717834a3029bc-wide-thumbnail.jpg

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Bruins haven’t signed German forward Marcel Noebels, but the sides have been talking - The Boston Globe

There is no truth to the reports out of Bavaria that the Bruins have signed 26-year-old German forward Marcel Noebels.

“I think that was the German media jumping on something ahead of time,” said Noebels’s agent, Allain Roy. “We are talking with the Bruins, but there’s nothing concrete yet.”

Drafted by Philadelphia (2011, fourth round, 118th overall), the 6-foot-2-inch, 205-pound left-shot forward spent two seasons in the WHL (Seattle and Portland) and two with Philadelphia’s AHL (Adirondack) and ECHL (Trenton) outfits, tallying 16 goals and 18 assists in 95 games in the AHL.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Bruins haven’t signed German forward Marcel Noebels, but the sides have been talking - The Boston Globe

There is no truth to the reports out of Bavaria that the Bruins have signed 26-year-old German forward Marcel Noebels.

“I think that was the German media jumping on something ahead of time,” said Noebels’s agent, Allain Roy. “We are talking with the Bruins, but there’s nothing concrete yet.”

Drafted by Philadelphia (2011, fourth round, 118th overall), the 6-foot-2-inch, 205-pound left-shot forward spent two seasons in the WHL (Seattle and Portland) and two with Philadelphia’s AHL (Adirondack) and ECHL (Trenton) outfits, tallying 16 goals and 18 assists in 95 games in the AHL.

Great, have to cancel my Noebels jersey order now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad