Confirmed with Link: Update: JD resigns to take NYR gig (John Davidson Leaving for NYR?)

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Agreed but our media needs to stop asking the questions as well, same goes for Jody with the “how bout this crowd?????” lame interviews post game, it’s getting incredibly annoying. The players/ coaches wouldn’t likely mention it otherwise except the media keeps asking. Also can we not do the “how great Columbus is” spots with Cam and Foligno on FS Ohio next season please

I don't particularly mind the "how bout this crowd" question. Pretty standard. As is the question of how much a new player likes it here. Those don't bother me. What DOES bother me is the "carpool with captain" videos with players talking about how awesome it is here, and how much they love it. Small nitpick, but yeah we seem to be in agreement.

What reason is? That Columbus isn't a desirable place to live, or that he doesn't want to have to talk about it?

And wasn't it you just saying he was 80% staying?

I've explained countless times why I don't think he'll be staying here. My reasoning hasn't changed.

And absolutely not.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I listened to JD on CBJ in 30 with Bobby Mac and something struck me as weird and I hear a lot of people do this. The constant reinforcing about what a great city Columbus is. I like Columbus, born and raised there plus spent most of my adult life in the city, but it's a little odd having to be told how great it is all the time. I was always under the impression if you have to tell someone how good looking you are or how smart you are or how great you are, you're probably not. Maybe I haven't paid attention to it, but I never hear this coming from any other franchise.

Seriously? All you hear about in Boston, NY and Chicago is how great their city is.

Reactions: Viqsi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad