Pre-Game Talk: Upcoming Road Trip predictions

How many points on this 4 game road trip

• Total voters

Adele Dazeem

Oct 20, 2015
On an island
Very disappointing road trip considering we scored enough to at least get a few points.
Dorion has to be calling for a veteran D to shore up that disaster.

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
No that's reality but that particular poster seems to delight in anything negative with the Senators.
That's all we have is negativity unfortunately. Open your eyes and look at the team objectively. On ice and office are both disasters.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
Wed 21 at Minny 6-4 Loss
Fri 23 at Dallas 6-4 Loss
Mon 26 at NYR 4-2 Loss
Tue 27 at Philly 4-3 Win

of 8 points

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
That's all we have is negativity unfortunately. Open your eyes and look at the team objectively. On ice and office are both disasters.
I personally like watching the young players like Chabot, Lajoie and Tkachuk developing every game. I like the team's compete level. Sure the team has lots of issues and makes mistakes but that doesn't mean I have to see everything negatively like some people.

Sensung

Oct 3, 2017
I bet you are disappointed it wasn't 0 for 8!
Yup, so devastated that I updated it 1 min after the game.

Just like I did when they lost.

Also super dissapointed that my selected poll option of 0-2 was correct.

How did you do? Oh ya, you didn't select a poll option or make a prediction...you just bitched about me.

Reactions: 18Hossa

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
I bet you are disappointed it wasn't 0 for 8!
When I saw Sensung's post about this roadtrip tracker, I didn't even think of it as negative. I was actually excited it would (maybe) exceed what we expected. I suppose it's all in one's perception.

Why did you feel it was negative?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->